Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cooking with Grandma/ eating snow cones... RANDOM OLD pics... from July (sar!)


I love this Women. My Grandma. Who I was named after...

IMG_1746.jpg

She is so talented and incredible/amazing! She is so sweet and loving and I loved spending time with her this summer.
IMG_1910.jpg
I found out an interesting fact while cooking with her...


IMG_1910.jpg

and for those of you who know my grandmother know SHE IS AN AMAZING COOK

IMG_1910.jpg

She told me she taught herself everything. She said when she got married she had to teach herself because she spent most of her time outside with her daddy

IMG_1910.jpg
and I felt a little hope from that, because those of you who know me, know that I do not really cook. It does not mean I am bad, but it scares me cause I do not REALLY know what I am doing.

IMG_1910.jpg

but if my grandmother can do it-so can I! :)



IMG_1910.jpg

on another note, we also had an awesome time hanging out with my G-ma and Pa they are AWESOME and so COOL> deff. the best peps ev.
IMG_1910.jpg




I was thinking about them today and realized there are some pics I never added on my post from back then...

So in a nutshell:

Cooking is awesome
Even if you have no idea now what you are doing you could teach yourself and ROCK
Icee's are incredible
I love my grandparents!

Catch that?
lol

up next I PROMISE! I will let you tour my place! sheesh I have been asked a lot!
I am working on a couple fall projects so be prepared for that and...
my neice is turning one!

CRAZY

happy Thursday!














No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog