Monday, September 10, 2012

Behind the scenes-Easy DIY Vase



brooklyn2-1.jpg

So this weekend was my nieces 1st birthday party.We had a lot of work to do to pull this party off... 


baking, cooking, drawing, cutting, gluing, taping, anything and everything.



 This is my behind the scenes look at this post.



It looks awesome and wonderful (all done) but a ton of work and Pinterest inspiration went into the making of this cute party. I am going to share this cute vase idea my sister used LOVED it so simple and cute and EASY.

All you need is:
a clear round vase
some fun paper
and scissors

directions:
cut paper right height 
roll
place inside vase


 
and there you have it! The cutest/easiest vase you ever did see!
perfect for this birthday party!

um that totaly rymed and I did NOT plan that. Awesome.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. that vase looks so cute what a great idea!

    http://lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog